Snowball Media Presents | 24S – The Grand Tour 2019
General Event Information
– Date/ Time: February 23rd 2019 | 11am GMT – February 24th 2019 | 1pm GMT
– Start Location: Finland – Helsinki | Container Port [BALTICS DLC REQUIRED]
– Server: 24S 2019 / Event Server (A more definitive answer will be given nearer the event date)
– Rules: TBA
– Convoy Length: 24 hours
– Justgiving Link:
They are our everyday heroes, they work tirelessly hour after hour, day after day, Saving countless lives. They’ve seen it all, they’ve attended every kind of disaster imaginable. They are there on our darkest days, and help us live again.
Terrorist attacks, plane crashes, fatal car accidents and so much more besides. No 2 shifts are ever the same. They never expect a thank you, they put up with the abuse and attacks that some patients feel the need to commit and they get them the help they need, even when they don’t deserve it.
It’s no secret that the UK Ambulance Service is struggling to meet the ever increasing demand for emergency health care, which is taking its toll on the men and women who form the UK Ambulance Service… But we think we can help.
About The Ambulance Staff Charity
TASC The Ambulance Staff Charity is the leading UK charity providing support to present and past ambulance staff and their families in time of need.
Launched in spring 2015 TASC The Ambulance Staff Charity was formed through the collaboration of a number of funds across the UK including the Ambulance Services Benevolent Fund to create a national fund for the benefit of ambulance staff working in any area of the NHS and independent sector ambulance services, whether you are a front line paramedic, support staff or mechanic looking after the fleet. Whatever their role, if they are in difficulty, whatever that difficulty, TASC may be able to help.
They understand the challenges and demands which face all members of the ambulance services and are uniquely placed to support those who are facing difficulties or urgent need.
They provide confidential, impartial and independent advice and access to a range of support services, including rehabilitation when recovering from illness or injury, mental health support; bereavement support; debt and welfare advice; financial grants and other support.
Their mission is to be the UK’s leading charitable provider of support and services that enhance the health and well being of serving and retired Ambulance Services personnel, their families and dependents in times of crisis, bereavement and urgent need or when they feel they have nowhere else to turn.
As a charity TASC is committed to ensuring its work has maximum benefit for Ambulance Services personnel and their families. Every initiative we fund or plan to fund is part of the overall strategy aimed at achieving the goals as quickly as we can.
The implementation of their strategy is based on the following key principles:
-The help and support TASC gives is relevant and vital.
We aim to do this by:
– Providing prompt, confidential, respectful and practical support to Ambulance Services personnel, their families and dependents in time of difficulty or urgent need or where they feel they have nowhere else to turn.
– Working in partnership with others to offer relevant and appropriate advice and support for serving and former Ambulance Services personnel living with disabilities or injuries, and help with more regular support when ill health, injury, stress or lack of income causes real hardship or difficulty.
How To Donate:
You can donate through either of the following links:
(Our official fundraising page)
(This will not be added to our total raised without evidence of donation)